This course will enable you to create your own videos from start to finish!
Learn the key fundamentals of video production.
In these lessons we will go over what equipment and software to use, Camera settings, Lighting, Editing, and more!
- Gear – What equipment will help you record better quality audio and video.
- Software – What software can be used to record and edit on your phone as well as programs to edit on your computer.
- Lighting – Common lighting setups to achieve a more professional look.
- The Exposure Triangle – Adjusting Aperture, ISO, and Shutter Speed: The three things that influence how your camera captures an image.
Editing Program walkthroughs – how to use, and edit in, two of the most popular video editing programs to date: Available on both Mac and Windows.
- Davinci Resolve
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Export Settings – Popular codecs used for either uploading to your favorite streaming sites like YouTube or Vimeo, and High-Quality storage.
o 15 lessons spread over 6 hours
o Our ‘Starter Pack’ of
- Sound Effects
- Color Presets
o Streams in 4K Resolution
o Addition resources like
- Composition cheat sheet
- Exposure Triangle Reference
- Suggested gear list
- And more!