0) What products do you currently sell?
- Video presets (LUTs) - compatible with a large number of video editing programmes. More info can be found on the product page.
- Cinematic Sound effects
- Video transitions
- Lens Flare effects
- We are working on new products. Feel free to suggest us what you may need at email@example.com
1) How to use your products?
Instructions for most apps are located within the product archive (each product page states which instructions are included).
However, we are happy to help you find any specific ones for your software. Email us with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Which video editing apps / app versions are your products compatible with?
Each product page contains this info. Do check compatibility before making a purchase. Email us at email@example.com if you are not 100% sure if you app will work with a certain product.
3) What to do if you did not receive a download link?
- Check your Spam folder as some mail gets rejected by filters.
- If your Spam folder is empty: please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name. We will find the transaction and resend you the link.
4) What to do if I can’t download the purchase:
Send us an email to email@example.com and we will help you find a solution.
5) Payment methods we accept for purchases
For convenience, we accept Apple Pay, PayPal and all major credit cards, including American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. If you need any additional help with credit card payment, please contact us.
6) Can I get a refund?
Due to the fact that we sell digital goods, we operate no refunds policy. However, we provide full pre / after sale support and will be happy to find solution to any possible questions that you may have. So get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions / suggestions.